Send happy Mother’s Day Quotes wishes status, Mother’s Day Images and mother’s day greeting card 2019 to your mother and share on social site to express your feeling toward your divine mother.
What can we write about mother? Whatever we write and say will be very less because mother is a god element who gave birth to us nourished and cared for us in every way. So, we can say mother is a lovely creation of god which is our supporter, guide, mentor and protector.
People says god is everywhere, yes this is true because mother is everywhere and you should know that mother is only the one of always care and nourish us like a god. So, love your mother and care your mother also because everyone wants love.
Mother’s Day is an official holiday in America. Anna Jarvis campaigned in 1905 to make Mother’s Day an official holiday in America but the proposal was rejected and fortunately in 1911 Mother’s Day is declared as an official holiday in the America.
So express your love to your Mother by visiting your mother, call her on the phone, send happy Mother’s Day images or Mother’s Day quotes wishes on this special mother’s day. Below we are sharing some lovely mother’s Day quotes images, greeting cards and wishes collection. I hope you will like these lovely collections of Mother’s Day wishes.
Happy Mothers Day
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
A word that means the world to me.
To the best mom in the world. Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-around mom in the world. ― Happy Mother’s Day
A mother thinks about her children day and night. Even if they are not with her, and will love them in a way they will never understand.
Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve… Happy Mother’s Day!
A Mother’s Love
A Mother’s love so sweet
they make all the sweet birds tweet
I love my mother so much
I also see her during lunch
but all I really want to say is….
Happy Happy Mother’s Day!
May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.
Mom, I can’t thank you enough for what you have done for me…you were always there when I needed you the most. Happy Mother’s Day!
I want to thank you, Mother,
for your patience…
your unswerving love…
and for those six little words
that helped me through
so many trying times…
“…because I said so, that’s why!”
Happy Mother’s Day
Happy Mother’s Day 2019
Thanks for taking care of me until I can take care of myself, which might be a while from now.
The heart of a home is a mother
Whose love is warm and true,
And home has always been “sweet home”
With a wonderful mother like you!
Here’s wishing you a Mother’s Day
That’s filled with every pleasure,
And a future that’s as happy
As the memories you treasure!
Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth. Happy Mom’s Day.
When you’re a child she walks before you,
To set an example.
When you’re a teenager she walks behind you
To be there should you need her.
When you’re an adult she walks beside you
So that as two friends you can enjoy life together..
Mom I love you! Thanks for everything you have given me, or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.
You are valuable, because you are a one-of a kind, stupendous, amazing mom. Happy Mother’s Day
Happy Mother’s Day Images
Happy Mother’s Day Pic
Happy Mother’s Day Card
Happy Mother’s Day Greetings
Happy Mother’s Day Photos
Happy Mother’s Day 2019 Images
Happy Mother’s Day Wallpaper
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
“Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner
“To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
“Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
“My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
“Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” —Maxim Grosky
“Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” —Unknown
“My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
“A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
“Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
“There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
“When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
“It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
“The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
“Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heart throb.” —Leroy Brownlow
“Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
“A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” ― Happy Mother’s Day
“Moms like you are priceless. You have been such an amazing influence on me since I was born. Thanks for your guidance.” ― Happy Mother’s Day
May all the love you gave to us come back to you a hundredfold on this special day!” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
“May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
“In my whole life, I haven’t met a lady as elegant, beautiful and lovely as you. I love lots mommy.” Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
“You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
“Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking.” ― Happy Mother’s Day
“My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
“Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you! Happy Mother’s Day to the sweetest mother in the world, we love you!”
Happy Mother’s Day Messages
“Mom, I can’t begin to thank you for all the things you have done for me. You have supported and encouraged me throughout my entire life.” Happy Mother’s Day!
“My dear sweet mother, I hope your special day is blessed with sunshine and smiles, Laughter, Love and happiness.” I Love You. Happy Mother Day
“There are not enough hugs in this world and not enough kisses to allow me to show you how much I love you.” ― Happy Mother’s Day 2019
“Mama was my greatest teacher, A teacher of compassion, Love, and fearlessness. if love is sweet as a flower, Then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
“My mother is so sweet she is gentle and kind and works by using her mind my mother is charming.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
“Thank You” “Seems very small to say when I think about all the sacrifices you have made for me.” I Love You Dearest Mommy. Happy Mother Day to You.
“No Matter what your age is, You always need your mom.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
“I hope to be a mother like you. Strong, loving devoted, inspiring wonderful, and cool.” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
“I like the way you smile, I adore the way you care, and I love your every single step as what you are!” ― Happy Mother’s Day!
“One of my most awesome friends just so happens to be one of the most awesome moms on the planet!” Happy Mother’s Day To You!
Happy Mother’s Day WhatsApp Status
A man’s work is from sun to sun, but a mother’s work is never done.
A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love. -Mildred B. Vermont
Mom — the person most likely to write an autobiography and never mention herself. – Robert Brault
God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. -Rudyard Kipling
All I know is that when I’m a parent I want to be just like my mom. I can talk to my mom more than any of my friends could talk to their parents. – Nikki Reed
The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
-William Goldsmith Brown
The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. -Honore De Balzac
Happy Mother’s Day Status
Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. -Theodore Hesburgh
For when a child is born the mother also is born again. -Gilbert Parker
Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. -Stevie Wonder
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. –Irish Proverb
My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words, but I always remember the tune. – Terri Guillemets
Mom, you’ve held onto my hand for a while, but now I am growing up. But just remember, you will always hold on to my heart, forever. Forever there will be love.
I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. -Abraham Lincoln
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes and Images
- “A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.” —Proverbs
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
- “There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” —Archibald Thompson
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- “When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.” —Mildred B. Vermont
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” —Erich Fromm
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” —Unknown
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
- “In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’” —Adrienne Rich
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” —Elaine Heffner
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” —Honore de Balzac
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” —Cardinal Mermillod
- “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children, and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” —Jamie McGuire
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes Saying
- “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the the heart of a mother.” —St. Therese of Lisieux
- “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” —Edwin Chapin
- “To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world.” —Unknown
- “Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.” —Mabel Hale
- “Mother—that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” —T. Dewitt Talmage
- “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” —Reed Markham
- “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” —Lin Yutang
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” —Lance Conrad
- “A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive.” —Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language.” —Arlene Benedict
- “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.” —Lady Gaga
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” —Linda Wooten
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” —Marion C. Garretty
Mother’s Day Quotes From Daughter
- The older I get, the more I see The power of that young woman, my mother. ~Sharon Olds
- Who fed me from her gentle breast and hushed me in her arms to rest, And on my cheek sweet kisses prest? My Mother. ~Anne Taylor
- It takes someone really brave to be a mother, someone strong to raise a child and someone special to love someone more than herself. ~Lilly
- A daughter without her mother, is a woman broken, It is a loss that turns to arthritis & settles deep into her bones. ~Kristin Hannah
- My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors. ~Carrie Latet
- My mother had handed down respect for the possibilities—and the will to grasp them. ~Alice Walker
- Only a mother as perfect as you… could have a daughter as perfect as me. Happy Mother’s Day!
- The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.-Anita Diamant
- I love you for a little girl that you once were, for the amazing woman you are today and for the precious daughter, you will always be.
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.
- A mother is she who can take place of all others but whose place no one else can taken.
- I smile because i am your daughter. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it
- I know I ain’t the best daughter in the world but your the best mum anyone could ever wish for. I love you so much. ~Sana Aslam
- A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem. -Naomi Wolf
- I know I have hurt you a lot as I’ve made so many stupid mistakes but I am really sorry.
- You are the greatest mother and I’m glad to be your daughter I love you so much mom and I wish you a Happy Mother’s Day. ~Laura Garcia
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. -Jodi Picoult
- Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began. ~Signe Hammer
- By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong. ~Sada Malhotra
- A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.-Victoria Secunda
- I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.
Happy Mother’s Day Shayari
Shayad aa jayen woh rona sunkar,
Mujhko bewajah rulaa de koi,
Maine kayi roz se nahi khaya,
Uss mohabbat se khila de koi,
Mujhko khwaahish nahi mile duniya,
Mujhko meri maa se mila de koi….
Kabhi aayi teri yaad maa toh hum jee bhar ke ro liye
Kabhi jaageh hum saari raat toh kabhi din mein hi so liye
Aansuo se tumhare na hone ka gam mita raha hu
Kya batau kaise jeeye ja raha hu
Tumhara dulaar bahut yaad aata hai
Har baar aankho mein aansu chod jata hai…
Maa ki dua khaali nahin jati,
Us ki bd-dua bhi taali nahi jati,
Bartan maanjh kar bhi Maaan,
Teen chaar Bache paal hi leti hai,
Magar teen chaar bachon se,
Aik maan paali nahin jati…
Maa ki ek dua zindagi bana degi
khud roye gi magar tujhko hansa degi
Kabhi bhool k b Maa ko na rulana
Tumhari ek galti poora arsh hila degi
Maa teri yaad satati hai, mere paas aa jaao,
Thak gaya hoon, mujhe apne aanchal mein sulao,
Ungliyaan apni pher kar baalon mein mere,
Ek baar phir se bachpan ki loriyaan sunaao…
My Mummy is as nice as a sweet
She’s as pretty as a flower
She’s as wise as an owl
She’s as fast as a cheetah
She can dance like the wind and can even sing a little.
But one thing is for sure.
I love her and I always will!
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes in Hindi
Maa bina zindagi viran hoti hai.
Tanha safar mein har rah sunsaan hoti hai…
Zindagi mein maa ka hona zaruri hai…
Maa ki duwaon se hi har muskhil aasaan hoti hai..!!
Manzil door or safar bohut hai,
Chhoti si zindgi ki fikar bohut hai,
Maar dalti ye duniya kab ki hame,
Lekin maa ki duaon me asar bohut hain.
Soya naheen hon mein sulaa do maa,
Aa jao mujhe lori sunaa do maa,Ashk meri ankhon mein jam se gaye hain,
Kar ke dil pe jabbar mujhe rula do maa,
Dekho kitni be-tareeb ho gayi hai zindagi,
Bikhrey hain mere baal bana do maa..
Mauka Mile Jab Bhi Koi Tumhe,
Us Maa Ko Khushi Diye Jana,
Khushi Ho Ya Gam Ke Baadal,
Sada Khush Rakhna Aur Muskurana…
Maa ki mamta kaun bhulaye,
Kaun bhula sakhta woh pyaar,
Kis tarah bataun kaise ji rahae hum,
Tu toh baitee pardesh mein,
Gale tujhe kaise lagaun,
Lekin bhej raha hae pyaar ish sms mein,
Tera betta meri pyari maa…
Meri chahat ka jo jahan hain,
Wo meri maa hain.
Meri zameen ka jo aasman hai
Wo meri maa hain.
Mera sb kuchh jis k naam hai
Wo meri maa hain.
Hansi meri jis k wajood se hai
Wo meri maa hain.
Happy Mother’s Day
Pyaa karna koi tum se seekhe
Dular karna koi tum se seekhe
Tum ho mamata ki moorat
Dil me bithayi hai maine yehi soorat
Mere dil ka bas yehi hai kehna
O maa tum bas aisi he rehna
Daastan mere laad pyaar ki
Bas aik hasti k gird ghoomti hai
Pyaar jannat se is liye hai mujhe
Ye meri maa k kadam choomti hai
Happy Mother’s Day Which Date ?
Happy Mother’s Day Date of 2019 is Sunday, 12 May. If you are looking for Mother’s Day Date 2019 then you should prepare for 12th May 2019. Send good wishes and gifts to your mother and enjoy the day.
Happy Mother’s Day Video
Happy Mother’s Day GIF
Search terms: Mother’s Day quotes, mother day card, mother day status, mother day pic, mother day picture, mother day wishes, mother day greeting cards, mother day photo, mother day quotes in Hindi, mother day Hindi status, mother day quotes from daughter, mother day video, mother day wallpaper, mother day video status, mother day shayari in hindi, Mother’s Day Poem, Mother Day Poem, Mother’s Day poetry,
Final Words: Mother is a divine gift of god which always cares, support, protect us and only mother can understand their children needs. So, care your mother also and express your love not just only in Mother’s Day but you can express your love daily. I hope you will like above happy Mother’s Day Quotes, happy Mother’s Day Images, happy Mother’s Day wishes and Mother’s Day greeting card. If you like this post then share this post on Facebook and bookmark our website to get latest wishes, status and images updates.